1. These Terms of Trading form part of the agreement between Planet Quince and the Client and apply to all work undertaken by Planet Quince.
2. The Client agrees that these Terms supersede any conditions which may purport to apply to the Client’s order, unless a representative of Planet Quince agrees otherwise in writing.
3. All estimates are based on estimates of the time, cost of materials and any independent sub-contractors' work costs. The estimate sets out the charging basis for the job. If the original specification is varied either at the Client’s request (e.g. changes to copy) or for sub-contractors' costs, or for other reasons (e.g. timing or delivery charges), the final price charged will be amended accordingly.
4. Planet Quince is not responsible if the Client suffers a loss as a result of the work of any independent sub-contractor that it may commission to work on the Client's job ( e.g. printing, photography or web hosting). Planet Quince will be liable for its own negligence. In any event Planet Quince’s total liability to the Client will be limited to the amount paid for Planet Quince's time spent on that job. Planet Quince is not responsible for any consequential or purely economic loss arising from the job, whatever the cause.
5. All credit accounts are payable within 30 days of the invoice date. For non-credit account work, payment is required before delivery or collection. Interest at three per cent over Bank of England Base Rate will accrue on a daily basis on any amounts unpaid and overdue. Planet Quince retains ownership of the comissioned work until full payment has been received.
6. Every effort will be made to carry out the work commissioned by the Client to specification and to any pre-agreed deadlines. However, on occasions when, through no faulty of its own, Planet Quince is unable to meet its commitments, it will not be held responsible by the Client for any actual or perceived loss that may arise or cost that may be incurred.
7. All photographs, design, visuals, and illustrations are the copyright of Planet Quince, unless negotiated at the time of quotation at an extra fee.
8. Planet Quince will seek a written order before any work can be started, but In the absence of such an order it may accept oral instructions at the Client’s sole risk.
9. The agreement between the Client and Planet Quince is subject to the laws of England and Wales whose courts will have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any claims which may arise from it.
10. Planet Quince’s fee shall be exclusive of the following disbursement and expense items relating to the agreed work:
direct mail, entertainment, exhibition and display material, market research, copy writing, media monitoring (radio, television and press), messenger services, translation, newspaper and magazine subscriptions, postage, press material distribution, special events, meetings, conferences etc, subsistence, international and national telephone calls, fax and isdn, e-mail, all facsimile transmissions, travel and necessary accommodation.
11. Expenses will be re-charged monthly in arrears.
12. Planet Quince reserves the right to be put in funds by the Client whenever substantial advance payments or financial commitments are required on the Client's behalf.
13. A full budget will be prepared in advance of any work commencing. The budget will not be exceeded without the prior consent of the Client.
14. Planet Quince can offer no guarantee as to the availability of this service and cannot accept liability for losses caused by it's unavailability, malfunction or interruption, or for loss of turnover, sales, revenue, profits or indirect, consequential or special loss.
15. Planet Quince estimates Service Level Agreements with Clients individually and estimates costs accordingly.
Planet Quince reserves the right to refuse to handle in any way material which may be deemed offensive, illegal or in any way controversial.
If you have any other questions regarding our Terms and Conditions, please email us on email@example.com.